Below is the final version of the mood board. Millie did the writing for my drawings and Maddie did the writing for Wendy’s drawing. Having the final version of the mood board will guide us on set to create the concept we want to achieve for the music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CCR Reflection Essay A youthful image is portrayed as a key theme as the band is displayed as carefree and energetic. Facial expressions suc...
-
Advanced camera workshop 1 In this blog post I will be talking about the advanced camera workshop we had with Matt. This workshop is meant t...
-
Mood Board reflecting audience profiling Having done research into the target audience and how audience profiling works I have created a moo...
-
Making of post 6 After changing the music video slighting to show more of the lead singer I still had to think of incorporating the instrume...
No comments:
Post a Comment